Nestled on the picturesque shores of Lake Ilopango in El Salvador stands this magnificent ancient tree, its whimsical branches curling and twisting in a spellbinding display of natural beauty. Its enormous size and unique shape made it a challenge to frame the shot just right, so as opposed to shooting the entire tree as a whole, I decided to focus on the beautiful, abstract branches.
Print Material and Information:Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia